2023 spring/summer season
Cerezo Osaka 2023 season model, away short-sleeved game shirt. It is a replica model of the uniform worn by players. Based on PUMA's global concept "CELEBRATING THE ROOTS", the design is inspired by the culture of the hometown. The 2023 uniform adopts a design based on the stripes that are Cerezo's identity. Expressing a hybrid stripe that combines pinstripes and cherry blossom geometric pattern belt stripes. We have adopted a collared silhouette that was found in past uniforms.
dryCELL: Made of highly functional material that absorbs water and dries quickly, keeping the inside of your clothes dry and comfortable during exercise.
Graphic print on the front
Official team emblem on left chest
PUMA Cat embroidery on right chest and left sleeve
J League patch on right sleeve
Sponsor logos on the front and back and both sleeves
**Photo is for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Men's Top Size
Women's Top Size
Kid's Top Size
|BABY||1-2 YEARS||3-4 YEARS||5-6 YEARS|
We strongly recommend to use a professional-grade heat press machine to press any name and number / patches on your shirt.
- Temperature: 140 – 145 degree Celsius.
- Pressing Time: 10 – 15 seconds.
- Pressure: 2 bar
** PLEASE CONSULT PROFESSIONAL BEFORE PROCEED TO DIY.
How should I launder my soccer apparel?
• Always check the laundering instructions on the items for special care instructions. Most apparel includes specific laundering instructions that should be followed closely to minimize stress to the fabric.
• Follow the laundering instructions as stated on the tags. We have seen apparel last for years when the laundering directions are followed correctly during each laundering. Usually, most sports apparel requires a cold water wash to reduce fading.
• To better protect printed apparel during washing, turn apparel inside-out to protect appliquéd names, numbers, badges, and other insignia.
• Allow professionals to add customizations. Although many resources are available for adding numbers and letters yourself, it is always best to customize your apparel using a professional monogramming service. We offer professional-grade customizations that will allow you to add customized print to your apparel.
• Hang or lay flat to dry your apparel since the heat and agitation from tumble dryers can shrink fabric and damage appliqués. Many directions recommend "tumble dry low," but you can make your apparel last even longer with gentle treatment. Most lightweight sports apparel dries very quickly with hang drying.
• Do not iron logos and patches. The intense heat can scorch the fabric and destroy the appliqués on your apparel.
• In general, we recommend hand-washing with a mild detergent and air drying.
What else should I know about caring for my soccer apparel?
If ever you are in doubt of how to care for your apparel, please consult a professional laundry service. If you still have questions, our Customer Service Center would be happy to help assist you in caring for your valuable apparel.