Welcome to Ashton New Road, where we put the City in Manchester. With the 2023/24 Home Kit, we celebrate the Etihad Stadium and all those who call it home. The graphics are drawn from the iconic features of the stadium and inspired by the jersey worn during the inaugural season at the new ground, with accents and details that mark the 20th anniversary of City at the Etihad.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
dryCELL: Performance technology designed to wick moisture from the body and keep you free of sweat during exercise
Recycled content: Made with 100% recycled material excluding trims & decorations as a step toward a better future
Official team crest on chest
**Photo is for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Men's Top Size
Women's Top Size
Kid's Top Size
|BABY||1-2 YEARS||3-4 YEARS||5-6 YEARS|
We strongly recommend to use a professional-grade heat press machine to press any name and number / patches on your shirt.
- Temperature: 140 – 145 degree Celsius.
- Pressing Time: 10 – 15 seconds.
- Pressure: 2 bar
** PLEASE CONSULT PROFESSIONAL BEFORE PROCEED TO DIY.
How should I launder my soccer apparel?
• Always check the laundering instructions on the items for special care instructions. Most apparel includes specific laundering instructions that should be followed closely to minimize stress to the fabric.
• Follow the laundering instructions as stated on the tags. We have seen apparel last for years when the laundering directions are followed correctly during each laundering. Usually, most sports apparel requires a cold water wash to reduce fading.
• To better protect printed apparel during washing, turn apparel inside-out to protect appliquéd names, numbers, badges, and other insignia.
• Allow professionals to add customizations. Although many resources are available for adding numbers and letters yourself, it is always best to customize your apparel using a professional monogramming service. We offer professional-grade customizations that will allow you to add customized print to your apparel.
• Hang or lay flat to dry your apparel since the heat and agitation from tumble dryers can shrink fabric and damage appliqués. Many directions recommend "tumble dry low," but you can make your apparel last even longer with gentle treatment. Most lightweight sports apparel dries very quickly with hang drying.
• Do not iron logos and patches. The intense heat can scorch the fabric and destroy the appliqués on your apparel.
• In general, we recommend hand-washing with a mild detergent and air drying.
What else should I know about caring for my soccer apparel?
If ever you are in doubt of how to care for your apparel, please consult a professional laundry service. If you still have questions, our Customer Service Center would be happy to help assist you in caring for your valuable apparel.