- Rangers 22/23 Home Kit Pro Shirt
- High-performance fabrication that is worn by the players on the pitch
- Lightweight, high-stretch and moisture-wicking fabric that aids performance in all areas
- Sophisticated mesh panelling at the underarms for enhanced ventilation
- Cut to enhance movement when playing with a forward shoulder seam
- 2 colour ribbed collar and cuffs
- Retro inspired checkerboard print at the front of the shirt
- Printed Rangers scroll crest
Rangers Official 22/23 Home Pro Shirt. Crafted from high-performance fabrics that are worn by the players on the pitch. This design features a round neck collar, a checkerboard print inspired by iconic shirts of the past, and our classic Rangers scroll crest. With highly technical construction this Pro Shirt is ready to perform at the highest level.
|Replica / Training Wear - Mens|
|PRO Replica / Training Wear - Mens|
How should I launder my soccer apparel?
• Always check the laundering instructions on the items for special care instructions. Most apparel includes specific laundering instructions that should be followed closely to minimize stress to the fabric.
• Follow the laundering instructions as stated on the tags. We have seen apparel last for years when the laundering directions are followed correctly during each laundering. Usually, most sports apparel requires a cold water wash to reduce fading.
• To better protect printed apparel during washing, turn apparel inside-out to protect appliquéd names, numbers, badges, and other insignia.
• Allow professionals to add customizations. Although many resources are available for adding numbers and letters yourself, it is always best to customize your apparel using a professional monogramming service. We offer professional-grade customizations that will allow you to add customized print to your apparel.
• Hang or lay flat to dry your apparel since the heat and agitation from tumble dryers can shrink fabric and damage appliqués. Many directions recommend "tumble dry low," but you can make your apparel last even longer with gentle treatment. Most lightweight sports apparel dries very quickly with hang drying.
• Do not iron logos and patches. The intense heat can scorch the fabric and destroy the appliqués on your apparel.
• In general, we recommend hand-washing with a mild detergent and air drying.
What else should I know about caring for my soccer apparel?
If ever you are in doubt of how to care for your apparel, please consult a professional laundry service. If you still have questions, our Customer Service Center would be happy to help assist you in caring for your valuable apparel.