Where football meets fashion, Milan meets Paris. AC Milan, PUMA, and Paris-based label KOCHÉ introduce their new collaboration. This season, they combine club heritage with performance tech and street-inspired couture know-how for a match-ready collection that is both football and fashion-forward.
Emirates™ is the Principal Partner and Official Airline Partner, BitMEX™ is the Sleeve Partner and Official Cryptocurrency Trading Partner, and Wefox™ is the Back of Shirt Partner and Insurance Partner.
All Authentic jerseys are made from UltraWeave, the same innovative, high-performance material used to make the jerseys worn by the players on the field. Comfortable and ultra-light due to its specific ripstop structure, it was designed for even faster off-the-mark movements and to provide optimal performance. The technology behind the DRYCELL materials helps keep skin dry when engaging in athletic activity to provide a sense of comfort and well-being, and of always being ready for action.
. Made from ULTRAWEAVE: an ultralight fabric that offers maximum freedom of movement and a very high degree of comfort
. Material using DRYCELL technology: performing and comfortable, it wicks humidity off skin to keep it dry
. A stretch fabric made using recycled materials to reduce waste in the name of a sustainable future
. Customizable patches
. Heat-sealed sides and bottom to maximize comfort
. Slim fit
MATERIALS AND CARE
. Outer material: 100% recycled polyester
. Details: 100% polyester
. This item was treated individually to give it its unique look. Prints, fabric color, and general appearance may vary.
. Always follow the instructions on caring for this garment printed on the inner label to preserve its unique appearance.
**Photo is for illustration purposes only. Actua; product may vary.
Men's Top Size
Women's Top Size
Kid's Top Size
|BABY||1-2 YEARS||3-4 YEARS||5-6 YEARS|
We strongly recommend to use a professional-grade heat press machine to press any name and number / patches on your shirt.
- Temperature: 140 – 145 degree Celsius.
- Pressing Time: 10 – 15 seconds.
- Pressure: 2 bar
** PLEASE CONSULT PROFESSIONAL BEFORE PROCEED TO DIY.
How should I launder my soccer apparel?
• Always check the laundering instructions on the items for special care instructions. Most apparel includes specific laundering instructions that should be followed closely to minimize stress to the fabric.
• Follow the laundering instructions as stated on the tags. We have seen apparel last for years when the laundering directions are followed correctly during each laundering. Usually, most sports apparel requires a cold water wash to reduce fading.
• To better protect printed apparel during washing, turn apparel inside-out to protect appliquéd names, numbers, badges, and other insignia.
• Allow professionals to add customizations. Although many resources are available for adding numbers and letters yourself, it is always best to customize your apparel using a professional monogramming service. We offer professional-grade customizations that will allow you to add customized print to your apparel.
• Hang or lay flat to dry your apparel since the heat and agitation from tumble dryers can shrink fabric and damage appliqués. Many directions recommend "tumble dry low," but you can make your apparel last even longer with gentle treatment. Most lightweight sports apparel dries very quickly with hang drying.
• Do not iron logos and patches. The intense heat can scorch the fabric and destroy the appliqués on your apparel.
• In general, we recommend hand-washing with a mild detergent and air drying.
What else should I know about caring for my soccer apparel?
If ever you are in doubt of how to care for your apparel, please consult a professional laundry service. If you still have questions, our Customer Service Center would be happy to help assist you in caring for your valuable apparel.