No one does a modern take on history quite like United, and the Manchester United Third Shirt 2019 – 20 shows once again that the Red Devils are ready to celebrate the past while embracing and exciting future.
A tribute to the shirt worn during the club’s first FA Cup triumph of 1909, it features a glitched graphic of the Lancashire rose which adorned the team’s shirts of the time, along with the 110th anniversary sign off on the front side. Made with a looser cut than the ones worn on matchdays by your favourite players, the shirt possesses Climalite technology that wicks away sweat when either playing or taking in the action.
• 110 years, Manchester Rose 1909_2019 sign off
• Woven United logo with embroidered details
• Allover glitched Lancashire rose graphic
• Treble Winners graphic above hem
• Ribbed crewneck
• Short sleeves
• 51% polyester / 49% recycled polyester doubleknit