Bond and tradition come together in the Crystal Palace FC 2023/24 away shirt. The choice of graphics, which recalls the original version of London's Crystal Palace, expresses the bond between the club and its city. The club colours stand out vibrantly on both the front and back of the garment. The EAGLES' passion for their favourite team is articulated in the hot stamped wording on the back of the collar. Put it on and prepare to enjoy an emotion-packed season.
- Round-neck collar
- Eco-mesh inserts
- OFFICIAL LICENSED PRODUCT | This official, certified product has been designed and made by Macron for and in close conjunction with the Club. It conforms to the strictest standards of authenticity and traceability in the supply chain.
- Silicone club badge
- Customised hot stamped collar back
- Dye-sub print
- Macron Hero silicone badge
**Photo is for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Macron Kit & Training Wear - Adult
|UK S||5FT4 - 5FT6||36.2-38||31.5-33||36.2-37.8|
|UK M||5FT6 - 5FT8||38-39.5||33-34.5||37.8-39.5|
|UK L||5FT8 - 6FT||39.5-41||34.5-36||39.5-41|
|UK XL||6FT - 6FT2||41-42.5||36-38.2||41-42.5|
|UK 2XL||6FT1 - 6FT4||42.5-44.5||38.2-40||42.5-44|
|UK 3XL||6FT3 - 6FT5||44.5-48||40-44||44-47.6|
|UK 4XL||6FT5 - 6FT7||48-51.6||44-48||47.6-51.2|
|UK 5XL||6FT6 - 6FT8||51.6-55||48-52||51.2-54.7|
|UK 6XL||6FT8 - 7FT1||55 - 58.6||52-56||54.7-58.2|
We strongly recommend to use a professional-grade heat press machine to press any name and number / patches on your shirt.
- Temperature: 140 – 145 degree Celsius.
- Pressing Time: 10 – 15 seconds.
- Pressure: 2 bar
** PLEASE CONSULT PROFESSIONAL BEFORE PROCEED TO DIY.
How should I launder my soccer apparel?
• Always check the laundering instructions on the items for special care instructions. Most apparel includes specific laundering instructions that should be followed closely to minimize stress to the fabric.
• Follow the laundering instructions as stated on the tags. We have seen apparel last for years when the laundering directions are followed correctly during each laundering. Usually, most sports apparel requires a cold water wash to reduce fading.
• To better protect printed apparel during washing, turn apparel inside-out to protect appliquéd names, numbers, badges, and other insignia.
• Allow professionals to add customizations. Although many resources are available for adding numbers and letters yourself, it is always best to customize your apparel using a professional monogramming service. We offer professional-grade customizations that will allow you to add customized print to your apparel.
• Hang or lay flat to dry your apparel since the heat and agitation from tumble dryers can shrink fabric and damage appliqués. Many directions recommend "tumble dry low," but you can make your apparel last even longer with gentle treatment. Most lightweight sports apparel dries very quickly with hang drying.
• Do not iron logos and patches. The intense heat can scorch the fabric and destroy the appliqués on your apparel.
• In general, we recommend hand-washing with a mild detergent and air drying.
What else should I know about caring for my soccer apparel?
If ever you are in doubt of how to care for your apparel, please consult a professional laundry service. If you still have questions, our Customer Service Center would be happy to help assist you in caring for your valuable apparel.