An elegant memento of a historic achievement. This Manchester United 1968 Special Edition Jersey celebrates 50 years since the Red Devils became the first English club to win the European Cup. At Wembley Stadium on the 29th May 1968, Man Utd beat Benfica 4-1 after extra-time to lift the now famous trophy thanks to goals from Charlton, Best & Kidd.
The Manchester United 1968 Special Edition Jersey features richly embroidered commemorative detailing and breathable comfort to return you to the glories of 1968.
- Breathable comfort - ventilated Climacool keeps you cool and dry
- Celebrating success - embroidered Manchester United crest from 1968
- Replica fit - a streetwear version of what players wear on match day with a wider fit in the shoulders and body
- Ribbed crewneck with anniversary Manchester United crest on back neck
- Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs
- Specially engineered tape with the exact dates of the final
- Direct embroidered "Champions of Europe" wording on the bottom hem
- Richly embroidered Club crest from 1968
- Anniversary club crest heat transfer on the inside of the back neck
- 100% recycled polyester doubleknit